Objectives1. Interactive participation of student providing them opportunities for experiential
learning for life skills development.
2. Validating the strategies of the role play for development of ability to apply life skills in
peer group situations.
3. To create enabling environment for effective transaction of Adolescence Education in
Importance of CCA• CCA strengthen and clarify the content transacted through the curricular approach.
• It provide a variety of learning experiences that help learners enrich themselves in terms of knowledge, attitude and life skills.
What is Roll Play• A Role play is an activity presenting a small spontaneous play which describes possible real life situations.
• Participants imitate someone else’s characters involved and enact situations before they meet those in real life.
• It provides opportunities to students for a truly experiential learning.
Themes selected for Role Play• Healthy relationships among adolescents
• Charms and challenges of adolescents
HIV/AIDS : “Stigmatisation”
• Cause and impact of drug abuse
• Under each theme,situation have been prepared. Under each situation the roles in brief have been explained.These roles are to be enlarged by the role players. Any situation under four identified themes given in appendix can be selected for role plays.
Target group• Role Play competition may be confined to class IX students of Government Schools only
SpaceIt may be organised in open space.Basic requirements
TimeEach team may be given 5-7 minutes time for role play.
LanguageThe language will be either in Hindi or English, since it is a National Level Competition.
Number of Role PlayersThe number of role players in each situation can be 4 or 5.
റോള് പ്ലേ മത്സരം-നിയമങ്ങളുംനിര്ദ്ദേശങ്ങളും മാതൃകകളും -വിശദമായ സര്ക്കുലര് ഇവിടെ നിന്ന് ഡൗണ്ലോഡ് ചെയ്യാം....